Sunblock ban/aerosol ban in the Bahamas?

I could swear I had read that the Bahamas is one of the countries that has banned chemical sunblock AND has banned aerosol sprays.  I have not been able to find that info since I read that (not on these boards and unfortunately I did not bookmark the material).  I know Aruba has banned chemical sunblock.  Does anyone have info on the Bahamas?  I'm wondering if my travel hairspray will be confiscated too as it is an aerosol can. 

There are a lot of "reef safe" sunblocks available.  They tend to be a bit thicker than traditional lotions and not as simple as the spray-on stuff.

I use Thinksport spf 50 sunblock.  It stays on well and keeps me from burning.

Here's a link to some from Hawaii.com

https://www.hawaii.com/blog/reef-safe-sunscreen/

They have the same sunscreen ban in Mexico and now a number of Caribbean nations so if you are sailing there you need to have the reef safe product. They will usually say oxybenzone, octinoxate, and octoerylene free. Most sunscreen producers now make these. We get them at our Walgreens and CVS stores.

14 hours ago, twangster said:

As a scuba diver I've used reef safe sunscreen for several years now.  It goes on like tar and doesn't smell like a Pina Colada but it's what I use when I'm going in the water. 

Can't see them using "It goes on like tar and doesn't smell like a Pina Colada" as a marketing slogan ?