xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Oct. 16 - 23, 2021 (Western Caribbean)

14 minutes ago, SteveM said:

I have had this cruise booked since 6/2020.  I am checked in and ready for the next steps. 

I choose the 1:00pm check-in as well since our flight is due in at 8:30am from DC.  Crossing my fingers there are no flight delays.

We arrive in Miami the day before from DC. Will be staying with a friend (nice to have a free place to stay ?) Will anxiously be awaiting 1:00 PM on Saturday the 16th!

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone on this cruise receive a Royal Up email? I've never bid before, I figure I'd give it a shot. Wonder what the capacity will be especially with this new Delta variant being a pain in the ..... Who else has been on the Symphony before? This will be our first cruise on this ship. I am really looking forward to it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, CJS2766 said:

OK folks, we are almost 3 weeks out from this cruise. Where is everyone? Am I the only one that will be on this ship? Am I cruising alone! 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve got a question for you….I’m on the week after you and there are still over the water cabanas and beach club cabanas available for mine but still at full price. 

Are your over the water and beach club cabanas still full price? I’ve been hearing that a few weeks out from sail date the cabanas go down to 1/2 price.

I’ll bite at half price, especially since we’re traveling with another couple. 

On 8/31/2021 at 4:25 PM, Vancity Cruiser said:

I was booked on that sailing just to see what it would be like to cruise to Alaska that late in the season. Unfortunately I forgot it was my parents 50th wedding anniversary that weekend so I changed to the sept. 24 sailing

How is it going? I saw some pictures and the ship looks almost empty. Do you know how many are on board? 

How is the weather? 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Oct. 16 - 23, 2021 (Western Caribbean)