Genie request - photography?

Our Genie was more than happy to set up a pro shoot for us.........obviously not what you are asking.....but......we got some great glamour shots for a high price....but got stuff that will hang on our walls for decades to come.  Really captured a moment of time....and now with how we lost 2 years of cruising...we look at the photos and then our kids now....and can't believe the change.  It's also really funny....since I am all about candid/action shots in my own photography.....this guy did a cool mix of it was sorta posed....but then shot some candid reactions to stimuli.....sorry.....just reminiscing....18 days till I finally get to sail again....so feeling nostalgic even though I know it will be completely different.

DSC02902.JPG.a9dea3cb8c0404d35dca773e7d45a3b8.JPG

10 hours ago, dodgestang said:

Our Genie was more than happy to set up a pro shoot for us.........obviously not what you are asking.....but......we got some great glamour shots for a high price....but got stuff that will hang on our walls for decades to come.  Really captured a moment of time....and now with how we lost 2 years of cruising...we look at the photos and then our kids now....and can't believe the change.  It's also really funny....since I am all about candid/action shots in my own photography.....this guy did a cool mix of it was sorta posed....but then shot some candid reactions to stimuli.....sorry.....just reminiscing....18 days till I finally get to sail again....so feeling nostalgic even though I know it will be completely different.

DSC02902.JPG.a9dea3cb8c0404d35dca773e7d45a3b8.JPG

The high price seems to be worth it....these are amazing!