RCL App Updates - Cruise Planner not working?

I just remembered, a few years ago, if anyone remembers the truly disastrous roll out of the new app when pretty much everything disappered and was messed up for a couple of months.  I was talking to a crew member, and it turne out she was either in charge or high up in the team that was responsible for it.  They had wanted more beta testing and to pull it when they found so many errors with it, but they were told they could not and had to repair it in place.  I used to be in IT and was expressing sympathy with her and her team.  She sent a bottle of wine to my room.

2 hours ago, Pooch said:

So was she now the washy washy WJ greeter?!?!?

No, she was actually really nice, and very honest.  I don't remember why she was on the ship or how the conversation started.  I do remember I felt like I had put my foot down my throat when, after I had been talking about it, she told me who she was.  She was not happy with the way they made them roll it out.  She actually seemed really intelligent, but my impression is she did not have the resources or control that she would have wanted to have.  The bottle of wine sent to my room from her convinced me she was who she claimed to be.

• 7 months later...
On 3/15/2022 at 8:31 AM, Vallessa said:

When did it finally show up? My cruise leaves Saturday (it's Tuesday now) and it still doesn't show. 

On our Liberty cruise in February, the entertainment and activities did not start loading into the app until two days before we sailed. They were still adding things the day before the cruise.