Coco cay daybed/ cabana pricing

Cat mom

Looking to book daybed or cabana on Coco Cay this October very confused by the pricing. Cabanas are running anywhere from floating cabanas for $1500  (8 people) to water park cabanas for $600 (6people) while daybeds are listed at $200. I decided to book a daybed at chill island and entered it into my cruise planner.  It asked who many guests I answered  two and list of myself and my husband.  My total at check out was $400.  I find it kind of strange cabanas are one price up a 6/8 guest while daybeds are per person up to 4 guest which in some cases makes the daybed more expensive. If I book a cabana now with just the two us will I be able to add on other people? We are traveling alone but if I have the cabana can I invite people we may met onboard to join us being it already paid for?

You should edit your cart. The cruise planner is confusing with their language. For the day bed as well, its per daybed, so you would book under 1 person, and then have access to the up to 4. Technically, the way you did it, you just purchased two day beds. 

For the second part of your post, yes, you can invite others to join you in your cabana. In the cruise planner, you purchase it under 1 guest name. When you get to Coco Cay, you will be assigned a cabana number, and you will check in at the entrance to the cabana area. Once there, the attendant will give you wristbands, and ask you how many people will be joining you. I believe I have also been asked names of those people as well.