90 Days until Symphony and checked in this morning!

So excited as we are 90 days from sailing today on the SOS and I am already checked in! Feels so good that this is FINALLY going to happen. My question is? I am hearing that sailings will be at 30 to 40% for this cruise. Is this true??? If so, since the ship would not be full, is it even worth looking into upgrading from a balcony to a suite? Also, is this even possible since my cruise is already paid in full???

Regardless, I am just so ready to go aboard a cruise ship again!!!

Carlos

Royal Caribbean hasn’t divulged how long and at what percentage limited capacity will be on any specific ship or sailing. 

All we know now is there is limited capacity at the moment. But no disclosure how much to expect in advance. 

So I’m on the 23rd sailing (right after you) and someone in our Facebook group posted we are at 80% but since final payment is this Sunday (and hopefully check in opens) that number may change. 

Personally I find 80% hard to believe and have no idea how they got that info. I’ve been mock booking that cruise since March and interior has only been connecting or CP view and ocean view has been “sold out.”  Now some forward ocean view have opened. 

I was secretly hoping for no more than 70%. I could do without that extra 30% ?