Allure Of The Seas Check In Open

26 minutes ago, ClockingOut said:

Checked in for our Sept 12 cruise and got the 1:00pm. I feel like everyone says they have the first time slot.. I wonder how crowded it will be at 1:00pm.

It would be nice if we knew what the capacity limits are, then you can get a rough idea of how many per half out slot. 

As far as getting the 1st slot.....well isn't is really just everyone on here? Think about it...if check-in is available from noon-5:30pm( I believe it closes 90 min before departure) then that is eleven 30min check in windows. Allure at 50% capacity would be like 3000 pax, meaning roughly 273 people per slot. I can see why people who frequent this blog and want to be the 1st ones checked in would all be in the 1st spot???

51 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

As far as getting the 1st slot.....well isn't is really just everyone on here? Think about it...if check-in is available from noon-5:30pm( I believe it closes 90 min before departure) then that is eleven 30min check in windows. Allure at 50% capacity would be like 3000 pax, meaning roughly 273 people per slot. I can see why people who frequent this blog and want to be the 1st ones checked in would all be in the 1st spot???

I am also apart of our specific cruise Facebook page and I think there are about 200 people in the group. Everyone that has commented is in the same time slot. We have 4 in our party but I am the only one in the FB group which I am sure there are others in the group like that too. That's why I was wondering how busy it would be. Hopefully not that busy though!

34 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

@LovetoCruise87 That's close to 35%, which hold true to my theory of about 50-70% in Oct. I am however unsure if that reduced capacity is RCG or guest related. I know lots of people who cancelled and will cancel because of protocols.

True. So that number may actually be lower by sailing time. 

They will not let us check in to our 9/26 cruise on Liberty out of Galveston yet. She just went into dry dock in Cadiz yesterday so she will have to finish that and get a test sailing done, then they might open the registration. All I know is the sailing is "Sold out" whatever that means in terms of passenger numbers so I do not think they want to have the sailing not happen. Just want to check in as soon as possible to get an early time. It will be her first sailing out of dry dock so they should be letting us on early as they do not have to perform a turnaround cleaning.