One Way Car Rental from Ft Lauderdale to Miami - Budget Rental Car

We have a November Cruise on Symphony out of Miami. Flying in to Ft Lauderdale a day before. Looking for a one way rental from FLL to the Port of Miami. I prefer Budget because I use their FastBreak. I can't book at one way from FLL to Budget's cruise port location.  However... it appears to be the same address (89 Se 2nd Street) as their downtown location which I choose for drop off.  I'm assuming the same port shuttle is available.

Anyone dropped off at Budget downtown?   Any other thoughts or ideas?

I recently ran this exercise for the end of a Panama Canal cruise arriving into Miami.  I need to find a way home so I looked at car rentals.

Long story short, it's not like it used to be.  Many locations are closed while demand is off.  Airport locations are open but pricing was way higher than it was pre-pandemic.  

I'm hoping it improves by October but at the moment the car rental experience is not back to normal. 

Rental car rental rates have doubled in many parts of the country. All the rental companies dumped their inventory last year to raise cash to stay afloat. With demand picking up again and manufacturing capacity strained as the economy reopens, it's a classic case of supply vs. demand.

Uber, Lyft and/or a shuttle are the way to go...I wouldn't even think twice about it for now.

Happy Sailing! ? 

Related to this, I am looking for a "shuttle service" for 7 total people to get from the Hollywood Beach area to Port Miami.  Anyone know of any reliable services that I can investigate?  I've been looking at Mears, since that's the name I know from Disney transportation, but not familiar with other South Florida options.

54 minutes ago, Reigert2008 said:

Related to this, I am looking for a "shuttle service" for 7 total people to get from the Hollywood Beach area to Port Miami.  Anyone know of any reliable services that I can investigate?  I've been looking at Mears, since that's the name I know from Disney transportation, but not familiar with other South Florida options.

Maybe SAS transpertation?