Cruise Planner Items

8 minutes ago, SmoothJ24 said:

My advice is to keep on looking, and wait for deals. That XX% off is non-sense and doesn't mean much.

Even the Chops +1? That's the only one I was considering locking in. Also, I wasn't sure how exclusive the Coco Cay Beach club is. Those prices are horrible, but we also really would like to go there. 

8 minutes ago, Firstrcelyse said:

Even the Chops +1? That's the only one I was considering locking in. Also, I wasn't sure how exclusive the Coco Cay Beach club is. Those prices are horrible, but we also really would like to go there. 

You can book it, just be sure to go back to it and see if there are better deals (ie cancel and rebook). Regarding Coco Cay Beach Club, you need to pay to get in (cabana or otherwise) so its a nice little retreat in my opinion.

Yes wait for a sale. You can book now and cancel and rebook if it goes lower. 

I would possibly consider doing the 3 night dining as that’ll get you all 3: Chops, Jaime’s and Izumi. If you stick with. Chops + 1, I’d probably go with Izumi over Jaime’s. 

Coco beach club: honestly I don’t think you’ll see it lower than $106. I had it for $90 on a now cancelled cruise and $66 for our first cancelled cruise May 2020. I now have it for $106 but our travel friends laid an egg and missed that sale. It went up to $160. Next “sale” it didn’t even drop. Stayed at $160. 

15 minutes ago, Jill said:

Yes wait for a sale. You can book now and cancel and rebook if it goes lower. 

I would possibly consider doing the 3 night dining as that’ll get you all 3: Chops, Jaime’s and Izumi. If you stick with. Chops + 1, I’d probably go with Izumi over Jaime’s. 

Coco beach club: honestly I don’t think you’ll see it lower than $106. I had it for $90 on a now cancelled cruise and $66 for our first cancelled cruise May 2020. I now have it for $106 but our travel friends laid an egg and missed that sale. It went up to $160. Next “sale” it didn’t even drop. Stayed at $160. 

Thank you! That's super helpful. I'll probably move forward with a dining package, but wait on the beverage and Beach Club package. I don't think either of those can get higher, but I'll probably only wait a couple weeks though on the beach club. 

I'm having trouble getting into my Cruise Planner.

I'm getting message

"Sorry for the interruption

Cruise Planner is temporarily unavailable for the reservation you selected. Please wait at least 15 minutes, and then try again."

Well, I've wait a day and still the same message.

and when I select another res. get the same 

27 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

I'm getting message

Cruise Planner is temporarily unavailable for the reservation you selected. Please wait at least 15 minutes, and then try again."

I got that message for the last 2 days.  Haven't checked today yet.

8 hours ago, barjpoe said:

I'm getting message

Try using incognito or private mode. I am able to get in that way. 

On 7/18/2021 at 11:52 AM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I got that message for the last 2 days.  Haven't checked today yet.

I had that message yesterday but after several hours I rechecked and was able to get in.  No sale…nothing different.

UPDATE: So I again cannot get into the CP for my Nov Oasis cruise to Labadee.  However, I can get into my April Freedom cruise!  So strange.

Edited by PPPJJ-GCVAB
added info