Cape Canaveral - Hotel to Pier

If one is staying at the airport Marriott, with a room through RC and their transfer to pier, how does that work with specific check in times?  Is there a place to wait anymore?  

By the way, it was great meeting you on the first Adventure sailing out of the Bahamas.

We were staying at the Radisson near the port and it turned out there were 4 ships leaving that day.  The wait for a shuttle turned into a cluster.  So we called a Uber to skip the long wait.  He was there in less than 10 minutes, loaded baggage for 4 adults and we were at the port 5-10minutes later.  The total cost was $12.  It was a short trip but worth every dime.  This was many moons ago but I think a Uber would be worth it.

1 hour ago, MikeK said:

We were staying at the Radisson near the port and it turned out there were 4 ships leaving that day.  The wait for a shuttle turned into a cluster.  So we called a Uber to skip the long wait.  He was there in less than 10 minutes, loaded baggage for 4 adults and we were at the port 5-10minutes later.  The total cost was $12.  It was a short trip but worth every dime.  This was many moons ago but I think a Uber would be worth it.

Thanks great advice! We are staying there next year as well so that answered a question I had even though this wasn't my post originally.