Diamond Drink Benefits

If you haven't used them all by the time you're ready for bed, get bottles of water or cans of soda and stick them in the minibar in your room. At least that way you don't lose them completely. Just make sure you do it before midnight or you'll be into the next day's allowance. 

18 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Coors light aluminum 16oz bottles have twist on caps….just saying. Unfortunately they will be cowboy cold in the morning given the weak sauce stateroom refrigerator. 

Haha yes, I guess that would work too. I suppose it could be further chilled by asking the stateroom attendant for a bucket of ice. ?

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

If you haven't used them all by the time you're ready for bed, get bottles of water or cans of soda and stick them in the minibar in your room. At least that way you don't lose them completely. Just make sure you do it before midnight or you'll be into the next day's allowance. 

From reading other threads, I’m 99.9% certain that the next day’s allowance doesn’t go on your card until after all the bars/clubs close for the night.  After midnight ? wouldn’t be the next days drink vouchers, you’d still be using the 5 from the previous day that you had left.

4 hours ago, ChrisK2793 said:

From reading other threads, I’m 99.9% certain that the next day’s allowance doesn’t go on your card until after all the bars/clubs close for the night.  After midnight ? wouldn’t be the next days drink vouchers, you’d still be using the 5 from the previous day that you had left.

yup something like 5 or 6am is the change over, you wont get them the last morning either

On the C&A grid it says that diamond level gets access to Diamond Club (and presumably drinks) subject to availability. I assume this means that not all ships have a Diamond Club. Do the new rules for drinks mean that diamond level gets their drinks even if a Diamond Club is not available?

48 minutes ago, stevendom57 said:

On the C&A grid it says that diamond level gets access to Diamond Club (and presumably drinks) subject to availability. I assume this means that not all ships have a Diamond Club. Do the new rules for drinks mean that diamond level gets their drinks even if a Diamond Club is not available?

Only two ships without a Diamond Club are no longer in the fleet, those were Empress and Majesty. Under the previous voucher rules both ship still had the voucher program.

1 hour ago, stevendom57 said:

I think the availability clause is because they are controlling access to maintain social distancing at the moment.  If the club is at capacity when you arrive you won't be allowed in.