xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Apr 22, 2023 - Apr 29, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to Harmony of the Seas - Apr 22, 2023 - Apr 29, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My wife and I just got back from a Thanksgiving cruise on Anthem. It was our first time at CocoCay. If you've never been there you are in for a treat! Since we were more interested in a peaceful day I booked the 'day pass' in the Beach Club and it was so good that I booked it for this cruise when we got on board. It was a great day at the beach and a great lunch.

This picture was taken in the afternoon at low tide.

CocoCayBeachClub.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SillyCruizer said:

If I book the Beach Club day pass ahead of time and the weather is bad, are refunds offered ?

Recently, I cancelled a Beach Club reservation b/c I was fearful that the weather would be crappy (I was right !).  You just need to cancel a minimum of 48 hours before the date of the reservation.  IOW, you can cancel once on the ship but you cannot wait until the last day.  As long as it is at least 2 days before you arrive at PDCC you can cancel.  After that, it could be an issue getting a refund.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 9:15 AM, Originally From Dorchester said:

Anyone locate a copy of a Cruise Compass for this same itinerary?  I know HOTS just completed its 1st sailing on this itinerary (out of Miami) dying to get our hands on a copy of the Cruise Compass from that sailing.  Thanks 

There's a Facebook group for this cruise. One of the members has been posting Cruise Compass updates from this month:
(20+) Harmony of the Seas April 22, 2023 | Facebook

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Apr 22, 2023 - Apr 29, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)