xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - November 19, 2021

BeachGal

1 hour ago, CrznTxn said:

Had a Thanksgiving cruise set up on a competing cruise line but when Royal announced this one we dropped it and booked Navigator right away. It has been several years since we cruised the West Coast and cannot wait.

I'm also really excited to be sailing RCI from the west coast.  It is so nice to have a cruise where I can drive to the port and not worry about flights.

2 hours ago, San Diego Garrett said:

We just booked last night. It'll be so nice to just drive up from here in San Diego. We've never done a holiday cruise before, so this will be special!

I haven't done a holiday cruise either, but have always wanted to.  I'm hoping we get to see a little of the holiday decor!!

1 hour ago, San Diego Garrett said:

I wonder if the menu will be unique in the MDR on Thanksgiving?

Great question... I would assume they would do something to celebrate the holiday.  Have tried to look back on some old Cruise Compasses, but can't find one for a Turkey week cruise on the Navigator.  I guess we'll just have to be patient (something I don't do well!!)?

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, San Diego Garrett said:

I just checked the cruise planner and all but 2 of the specialty dining restaurants are sold out already.

Holy cow!  I just checked this on Monday night and all had availability.  I wonder if you can still make reservations once you get on board??

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, San Diego Garrett said:

Our roll call has been pretty quiet considering we are getting close. 

Agreed!  Let's get this party started!!  37 days to go y'all!  Is anyone doing excursions?  I chose a couple of basic, walk around the city kind of excursions.  Nothing much that interests me in Cabo.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Navigator of the Seas - November 19, 2021