RCI Comissioned Art (used on the ship)

Hi.  I recently came across a picture of the mural/art work on the Oasis of the Seas (below) as you enter the Library that RCI comissioned for the boat and I’m wondering if anyone on this blog knows if this artwork this is available for purchase commercially as I'd like to put a copy in my office.   I am specifically looking for the map/ship as I wasn’t sure if the work Library is on the painting or an overlay.  If the word is integral to the painting, that’s fine as well.  I wasn't sure who to contact at RCI to inquire, so thought I'd start here.  

Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks!

Regards,

Jeff

On Navigator of the Seas a RC media rep told me the artwork is collected and managed by a third party group.  All the art does have a plaque with the artwork's title and artist name, so theoretically you might be able to track it down.

edit: Just realized that my browser didn't let me see your photo and I just assumed it was one of Britto's prints. Sorry if I'm offering useless info below.

The artist is Romero Britto (website: http://www.britto.com/). I don't know if the RC specific stuff is available, but if it is, it's most likely on board the ships themselves. I know Oasis class ships have a Britto shop in Central Park and I think Freedom class ships have one in their Promenade's as well. If Park West, an art auction company, still has a deal with RC then they may have more information as well.