Izumi now set price?

alamode123

2 hours ago, alamode123 said:

Looking at the Izumi menu on my January Odyssey cruise, and it's a set price. One starter, 2 mains and a dessert.

Has anyone tried this out yet?

That's been an option for a bit.  Never tried it as I'd rather do the ala carte way.  But if you look at the menu and price it out, could be somewhat of a savings over ala carte.  It's also the only way to reserve Izumi prior to sailing.  Izumi sushi on Odyssey is a small area and it's separate from the teppenyaki area.

40 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

That's been an option for a bit.  Never tried it as I'd rather do the ala carte way.  But if you look at the menu and price it out, could be somewhat of a savings over ala carte.  It's also the only way to reserve Izumi prior to sailing.  Izumi sushi on Odyssey is a small area and it's separate from the teppenyaki area.

I have the ultimate dining plan, so I cant reserve ahead of time

If you don’t reserve in advance looks like you can pay ala carte.  My family will only want sushi, no appetizers (what the small plate looks like) or dessert so they will just order what they want and they can eat A LOT of sushi!!