Hotel near Port Everglades

1 hour ago, SmoothJ24 said:

The family and I are going to be staying at the Embassy Suites by Hilton. Its around 15 minutes from the pier and I got pretty good rates/used my points.

You could walk to the pier in 15 minutes from the Embassy Suites on 17th street. Great spot, close to multiple dining and convenience store options.  

2 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

You could walk to the pier in 15 minutes from the Embassy Suites on 17th street. Great spot, close to multiple dining and convenience store options.  

I wouldn't mind it, but since we have a 10 month old, and a 10 year old - I doubt I would get "approval" for that. Instead we are taking a shuttle service from the hotel to the pier.

3 hours ago, SmoothJ24 said:

I wouldn't mind it, but since we have a 10 month old, and a 10 year old - I doubt I would get "approval" for that. Instead we are taking a shuttle service from the hotel to the pier.

My comment came off wrong. What I meant was that it’s like a 2 minute drive to the port from Embassy Suites. I haven’t actually ever seen anyone (maybe except for crew) have the ability to walk to the port due to the port entry security restrictions.