Sharing my experience with RoyalUp.

Thank you so much for all this information!  I have been trying to get all these answers in case our bid is accepted.   I do have 2 more questions if you can answer.  How much do you tip the Royal Genie?  I have no idea what to base her tip on.  Also, there are 3 of us in 1 state room so will all three of us receive the drink and dinner packages?  I feel like on a Princess cruise my husband and I received all the benefits of our upgrade to 1 bedroom suite but we had to pay for my adult daughters packages and $10 for her room service when ours was included.  Thought it was odd since we paid 3 adult fares and the room slept 4 people.

Thank you again!  Really appreciate all this information.   😀

The tip issue is a very personal decision and highly controversial.  We usually tip a Genie $500-700 for a 7 night Star Class cruise, depending upon how much "extra" work we ask of him/her.  Some pay more, some pay less.  There is no mandatory tip.

Everyone in the SC Suite gets all of the SC amenities.  Nobody pays extra for anything that is routinely included.