Ft. Lauderdale cruise ship parking

We have a 12 day cruise next month on Celebrity (I know this is a Royal forum but what the hey) and looking around the web for parking other than the port.

I noticed that pier 66 hotel and marina has cruise parking for 5bucks a day with shuttle service, (answer machine) anyone know anything about this or any

advice for off port parking? I also realize that it has been over a year since the big shut down so this might be a shot in the dark.

Pier 66 is in the middle of a complete top to bottom renovation and is closed for at least the next year. There’s a dozen choices for park & ride so I wouldn’t be too concerned. I also find it hard to believe that Pier 66 (formally a Hyatt branded hotel) was offering $5/ day parking, seems very cheap for a higher end resort hotel right on 17th street. 

Park N Go I believe very good at what they do. You make a reservation show up with your paper work pull up to a covered area unload to a waiting bus and they leave with you and get you to the port fast. No waiting, at least we never have. When you return there is a bus waiting no having to call or text. These guys have this down.

https://www.bookparkngo.com/ftlauderdale.php