Super Mario?????

14 minutes ago, tonyfsu21 said:

I agree. I don’t see how anyone would know enough about this gentlemen’s finances to say he wouldn’t opt for a Med cruise because it was too expensive. 

Because in his interviews I’ve seen, he says he will generally use his free cruise to do Europe/Med etc. 

My point was he will likely not spend months on Odyssey in the Med. Maybe I’m wrong. I’ll let you know October 2022. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, PurdueFlyer said:

I wonder if he gets to 10,000 if the system will even be able to handle 5 digits of C&A points ... Royal may have to prep for this like Y2K 😆

I have a simple wish... I wish Super Mario can share his points in excess of 10K.  Didn't Mario share his power-ups with Luigi?  ha ha

3 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

I have a simple wish... I wish Super Mario can share his points in excess of 10K.  Didn't Mario share his power-ups with Luigi?  ha ha

He is on a mission to set a record no one can break.  

There are people above 5k so while not nipping on his heels exactly, he isn't going to give away points.  They are also cruising like mad with double points right now.