First Person on Cruise Reservation Question

I’m curious to hear what the pros here tell me. We have 4 family members booked in a Crown Loft on the Allure October 17th. We also have 4 of us booked in the Royal Loft which holds 6. I want to move two from the crown loft into the Royal Loft with us. Each room is booked through different TA’s. The two people I want to move are # 1 and 2 on their reservation. One TA says I can’t move the first person listed on their reservation. The other TA says I can. I called Royal and the nice lady there said I could move anyone I want as long as one name remained on their reservation. Does my question make sense?  What say you all?  I need someone knowledgeable to tell me who’s right. Michael Bailey is a touch busy right now and when I can’t reach him I usually turn to @Lovetocruise2002or @Matt. (The order of the chain of command there was intentional: Michael, Sabrina then Matt?). I was also going to ask on that “other” site but they would just want to know if I’m vaccinated, wear shorts in the MDR and why we pay for such a big room!  Your help is appreciated. ?

12 minutes ago, twangster said:

Let us know how you make out.  I'm really curious if they will let you move guests from one booking to another in this manner.

I’ll let you know. This one is especially confusing since it involves two different TA’s. 
And my apologies for not listing you in that chain of command. What was I thinking??

22 minutes ago, Rags1 said:

I’ll let you know. This one is especially confusing since it involves two different TA’s. 
And my apologies for not listing you in that chain of command. What was I thinking??

Actually some travel agent insight would be wayyyy better than me.  

20 minutes ago, Linda R said:

I would think you could cancel the 2 people in 1 suite and then add them to yours.  Probably add them to your first, then cancel the other cabin.

There are four in that room and I’m only moving two so we need to keep it

Late to the party and I have nothing much to add on top of what was already said. However, @Rags1 you did get the order wrong. It’s @Matt ,@twangster(I mean he is a walking encyclopedia), @WAAAYTOOO(SC guru), and many more before this Canadian girl who has been stuck in dry dock for so long I am about to become extinct. That or you will see me in the news for you know what ?

11 minutes ago, Baked Alaska said:

I'm wondering that if you reduce the one room down to two people (from four), will it force a reprice on that cabin?

Nope, it shouldn't reprice it.  But they will have to pay the 3rd passenger rate on the Royal Loft for persons 5 & 6.  That room already was booked for 4, so the 3rd passenger rate is locked in.  I don't know that there would end up being any refund for the Crown Loft when they lose the passengers if they're after final payment, though.