What's going on with Labadee with the restart?

7 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Today's earthquake will probably extend any delays. I wonder if RC will send one of its offline ships there for support efforts

This time, it's going to be tricky for Royal.  There's the unrest and the kidnappings.  Hopefully, these activities will be put on hold as Haiti recovers from the earthquake but it's iffy nonetheless.

38 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

This time, it's going to be tricky for Royal.  There's the unrest and the kidnappings.  Hopefully, these activities will be put on hold as Haiti recovers from the earthquake but it's iffy nonetheless.

Plus the need to get island employees vaccinated in the country that has likely the lowest vaccination rate in the Caribbean

17 minutes ago, wstephensi said:

I received an email last week that the 24 Oct Allure sailing lost both the Labadee and Jamaica ports of call.  Replaced with Cozumel and Costa Maya.

I guess I may receive a similar email soon then.  Thanks for the update.

On 7/14/2021 at 7:27 PM, twangster said:

For early September and Odyssey's 9/5 sailing, it doesn't look good to get CocoCay added.  Cococay is pretty full.  They already have overcommitted 9/7 to 3 ships at CocoCay.

9/5 - Freedom

9/5 - Mariner

9/6 - Adventure

9/7 - Adventure

9/7 - Brilliance

9/7 - Freedom

9/8 - Oasis

9/9 - Freedom

9/9 - Mariner

9/10 - Symphony

9/11 - Allure

9/12 - Freedom

Is there a second private island development in work?  I know they're planning to expand PDCC, wondering if there's another location too.