Trouble getting eDocs for upcoming July AOS Cruise

Is anyone else having trouble getting their eDocs for an upcoming Adventure of the Seas cruise? We sail July 17th and have not received access to our eDocs. There are several of us sailing that day who have not yet received them either by email or via website. We speculate that it may have something to do with booking flights through Air2Sea. I am curious to know if others had or are having this same issue. BTW - we have emailed and called RCI to try to get assistance. So far, to no avail. Any thoughts? 

Someone on another Blog gave me the FIX for not having access to your eDocs:

1. Call 1-800-205-9812 Press #4.

2. Then press #3 and wait for a rep.

3. When the rep comes on the phone explain that you do not have your Docs yet and ask them to contact Appalone (phonetic spelling) in Resolutions.

4. Appalone will then contact Documentation and you will have your Docs emailed to you. This worked for me. 

Good luck! 

58 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Someone on another Blog gave me the FIX for not having access to your eDocs:

1. Call 1-800-205-9812 Press #4.

2. Then press #3 and wait for a rep.

3. When the rep comes on the phone explain that you do not have your Docs yet and ask them to contact Appalone (phonetic spelling) in Resolutions.

4. Appalone will then contact Documentation and you will have your Docs emailed to you. This worked for me. 

Good luck! 

You missed some steps

2a - eat lunch

2b - do laundry

2c - cut the lawn

2d - read War and Peace