Prices Caribbean 2022

Two questions about prices next summer:

1. Are they higher than usual? They seem very high, I’m assuming due to all of the people who’ve have credits due to the pandemic.

2. Why is the Symphony so much more expensive than Harmony? Just because it’s a newer ship?

Thanks!

I love Royal’s Cruise with Confidence program. I frequently check my cruises to see if prices have decreased. So far, I have called and received the lower price several times. I even upgraded a couple because the suite price had dropped. There’s never a problem calling and every time the person handling my call has been nice, helpful and even happy for me that I snagged a lower price. It takes time to keep checking and I’m lucky that I’m able to do it…if not, I would definitely find a good TA to keep a watch over my bookings. 
As the bookings are all pre-final payment, they just make the adjustment and send me a new confirmation. If they are made post-final payment, then I receive an OBC. 
Just remember, I think Cruise with Confidence eligible bookings expire July 31! That includes the 48hr cancellation option.