Favourite Ports?

Hi All,

My partner and I are looking at doing one last blast cruise out of the US next year before we look to settle down and maybe start a family. 

We’re from the UK and have previously done a couple of Southern Caribbean cruises.

Below are the ports we’ve previously been to but really would like to visit new ports.

St Lucia, Antigua, St Kitts & St Nevis, Greneda, San Juan, St Martin and Barbados.

We’ve also sailed around the Mediterranean, we have Israel and Greece next October and have Northern Europe (Norway, Denmark etc.) hopefully covered in September.

What must see cruises or ports would you suggest that we haven’t been to yet? It doesn’t have to be around the Caribbean 

• Scoular changed the title to Favourite Ports?

If you are looking for warm, I would suggest trying a Southern Caribbean cruise that hits Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao.  Looks like you hit most of the other Southern Caribbean ports already.  Or you would also look into a Panama Canal cruise.

On the complete other end of the spectrum, maybe consider Alaska.  That was probably my favorite cruise I've ever been on.

Love Bermuda! Cruising from NewYork/New Jersey Bermuda is a repeat destination for me. Whether it’s just a 7 day Bermuda cruise or a longer combination of Bermuda and other Northeast US ports, or the Bahamas…Bermuda has always been my go to cruise destination.

18 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

If you are looking for warm, I would suggest trying a Southern Caribbean cruise that hits Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao.  Looks like you hit most of the other Southern Caribbean ports already.  Or you would also look into a Panama Canal cruise.

On the complete other end of the spectrum, maybe consider Alaska.  That was probably my favorite cruise I've ever been on.

Thanks! For Alaska are there any must see ports?

1 hour ago, Scoular said:

Thanks! For Alaska are there any must see ports?

Actually I would highly recommend doing a cruisetour where you have a land tour and a cruise.  We did the 7-night 8B cruisetour with Royal with a Seward to Vancouver 7-night cruise and it was fantastic.  Most of the major ports on Alaskan cruises are pretty standard, but we chose the 8B cruisetour because it was the one that had the most segments by train of the landtour.  Absolutely amazing!

Cartagena, Columbia.

When I see this on an itinerary round trip from Florida I immediately stop and do a double take.  

As an added bonus these cruises usually include stops in other nearby ports that aren't just more of the same Caribbean port offering the same as many other Caribbean ports.  Costa Rica for example often compliments Cartagena on these round trip Florida based cruises.  

I booked one just this week that includes overnight in Aruba.  Ummm, excuse me sir... may I have some more?