Checking in for flights

Is there any place on the ships that would have "free internet" where you can check in for your flight the day before flying?  I wasn't sure if the terminals in the library/gameroom/internet room had the ability like many hotels do to check in and print boarding passes.

Not looking to print the boarding pass, but just want to check in for our Southwest flights.  If there isn't then we will just add early bird to the flights coming home and be done with it.  We don't want/need any VOOM package for anything other than this and our last full cruise day is a sea day.

Thanks!

The last time I sailed on Celebrity over a year ago, they have an iLounge. It's full of Macs. There is some free access and airline web sites might be included. If not, you can create an account and you may be able to pay by the minute or hour or however your ship runs things. There will be a solution for you to check in. I feel pretty confident about that.  

13 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

If you're flying Southwest I'd just get earlybird for that flight. Unless you don't mind being in with the C group after you check in when you're close enough to the mainland to get a cell signal

Until recently we did early bird since the wife did not fly very well.  She has since gotten over it, so we've not done it to save some $$$.  I don't do early bird when flying by myself, so it's not a big deal to me.  

The problem with this trip is that we have my in-laws with us and we want to "best ensure" that they don't sit alone ? 

I'm probably just adding the early bird, but wanted to check to make sure i wasn't missing anything ?

yesterday we had spots C06 and C07 and actually got seats together, so there's that ?  

Thanks!

I just added the early bird for Southwest.  We've been evaluating just adding it all the time, since it seems like so many people are already adding it, that when I wake up at 6 AM to check in and still get B59 and B60, maybe it's worth it.  

it's probably more worth it when we have flight changes in places like BWI, ATL, MDW.  If we're on a direct flight, it probably doesn't matter too much.

This way I don't have to stress out about getting to the terminal while on the ship.  Thanks!