Snorkeling in Nassau

Karla

Does anyone have any experience with RC’s snorkeling excursion in Nassau? My original plan was to book through an outside company that I snorkeled with a few years ago that had at least 3 stops but with my kids not being old enough to be vaccinated it looks like RC is my only option. I’m trying to decide if we should try it or try Key Largo snorkeling the day before or day after our cruise out of Miami. 

On 6/30/2021 at 10:44 PM, Karla said:

Does anyone have any experience with RC’s snorkeling excursion in Nassau? My original plan was to book through an outside company that I snorkeled with a few years ago that had at least 3 stops but with my kids not being old enough to be vaccinated it looks like RC is my only option. I’m trying to decide if we should try it or try Key Largo snorkeling the day before or day after our cruise out of Miami. 

One winter we booked a cheap one and froze our rears off in the water.  There were too many people crammed into the boat and on the water - kept getting kicked.  There was only one stop at a reef outside the harbor (I think a 15 min boat ride).

So don't pick the "cheap" one.  Next time I will try a catamaran snorkeling adventure!