Test Cruise Schedule?

13 minutes ago, barjpoe said:

Is anyone on her?

Looking at the webcam and she is still in port. I think  she was scheduled to leave at 6PM. Is it weather related?

Anyone flying in today would have not been able to make it...perhaps they have pushed it off a day or so?  This would have been the test cruise I would have loved to be chosen for!

Currently, and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, the Conditional Sail Order will expire before Harmony comes back to the US.  Now if (when) the CDC extends that order, then they'll have to schedule a test cruise for Harmony.  But while I'm sure everyone expects the CDC to extend it, nothing can be planned until they do.

22 hours ago, Aulayan said:

Sometimes ships go up the bay for a better look at the city and the Statue before going under the Verrazano bridge.  I'm seriously hoping they do it when it's my cruise.

Our last NE cruise before Covid, back in 2019, we all cheered when the captain announced we were going by Lady Liberty. It was such a thrill! Hope you get to experience it too. ?

On 8/22/2021 at 7:16 PM, barjpoe said:

ok according to my ship tracker , she is now heading North up the Hudson River, why?

Going to visit the Statue of Liberty?

The day she came in she later went up river then out the Verrazano then came past me where I was fishing... The up river might trips have been a  practice stop to see the statue and the freedom tower then a real one with guests last night... If it's  gonna be a habit,  I need to alter my striped bass September spot.... Right where they turned in is where I normally drift using eels for bait...

12 hours ago, Aulayan said:

Currently, and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, the Conditional Sail Order will expire before Harmony comes back to the US.  Now if (when) the CDC extends that order, then they'll have to schedule a test cruise for Harmony.  But while I'm sure everyone expects the CDC to extend it, nothing can be planned until they do.

Yes my November 14th Harmony is giving me anxiety as I think it will be cancelled for this reason.  ?  I'm trying to convince my husband to change to Oasis from Miami but he already submitted his vacation and doesn't want to change it. Ugh

• 2 weeks later...