CocoCay beach club cabanas....help choosing

Traveling in Oct with (4) adults, (2) 14 year olds and a 6 year old. Debating between the floating cabana and beach cabana. 

Floating cabana

Pro: slide

Con: no beach area for the 6 year old to play

Beach cabana

Pro: Plenty of room for the 6 year old to play

Con: From the videos I've seen, they are directly behind the floating cabanas so not much of a view

Thoughts? My biggest concern is making sure the little one has a great time and I'm not sure she will enjoy the slide - at a beach she usually plays in the sand and goes out maybe knee/waist deep

Wow....I think with that group I would definitely go with the floating cabana if the price isn't outrageous.  I think you will have WAAAY more room on the floating cabana than you would with the beach cabana.  I guess the biggest concern with having a 6 year old would be them falling into the water from the cabana but my guess is that the child would be wearing a vest most of the time anyway so maybe it's not that big a deal.  ...and just b/c you are on a floating cabana  doesn't mean that you can't go to the beach and let the little one play in the sand.  The reverse is not true.

8 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Wow....I think with that group I would definitely go with the floating cabana if the price isn't outrageous.  I think you will have WAAAY more room on the floating cabana than you would with the beach cabana.  I guess the biggest concern with having a 6 year old would be them falling into the water from the cabana but my guess is that the child would be wearing a vest most of the time anyway so maybe it's not that big a deal.  ...and just b/c you are on a floating cabana  doesn't mean that you can't go to the beach and let the little one play in the sand.  The reverse is not true.

2 of the adults are our 21 yo daughter and her friend so I can imagine them being at the bar and pool but my only concern with being in the floating and going to the beach was it looked like (from the videos I watched) the sand area was directly in front of the beach cabanas and I wouldn't want to go right in front of them to go "play". Do you know if there's a sandy area that is not by the beach cabanas still inside the beach club? 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

When you book a water park cabana, the price includes water park entry for 6 (I think) people.

I believe you are correct. We were going to book one of those but all the cabanas that came with water park entry sold out very fast, so we got one by Oasis Lagoon.