xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Dec 23, 2021 (E Caribbean & Perfect Day Holiday)

Oh I'm so excited to have such an experienced cruiser with us! This will be our first time with RC. We've done 3 cruises on Carnival and 1 on Holland America. Both well over 10 years ago before our kiddo was born. We were supposed to be on Anthem's holiday cruise last December, but took this one for our L&S. Other than the additional cost of airfare/hotel, we made out really well with the swap. Joining me will be my husband, my 10yo son, and my mom. We hope we like it because we already have a December 2022 cruise booked ?

17 minutes ago, beachmama said:

We hope we like it because we already have a December 2022 cruise booked ?

I am confident that you will LOVE it.  Holiday cruises are so much fun and the Oasis class ships have SO much to do.  Unfortunately, we were not able to get the same cabin for both legs of our B2B so we will have to change rooms but that's really a minor inconvenience.

So when are you sailing in Dec 22 and what ship ?  @Lovetocruise2002@ConstantCruiserand we are on Oasis 12-18-22.  Dan and I will be staying on for the following (Christmas) cruise.

We are going back to our original plan of Anthem for December 26-Jan 2 2022. We live in NE so it's easier to drive to a port than fly in unpredictable NE winter weather. It will be nice because we'll experience Xmas this year (although we don't celebrate Xmas but enjoy the festivities surrounding the holiday) and next year we get to experience New Years Eve. 

• 3 months later...

We are on that cruise too.  I am soooo excited.  It's been too long and we are getting closer.  There are 7 of us.  I look forward to seeing everyone on there.  @Beachmama you will enjoy Royal Caribbean.  I have been on 5 cruises on different RC ships.  I enjoyed each one.  I'm sure your family will enjoy it too.  See you all aboard. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Six of us this time, my husband, myself and our 4 kids.  First cruise for our kids (20, 20, 18 & 16) and I have told them for years how much fun it is.  My last cruise was in 2010.  One of the things they remember me telling them was that there was so many places to eat and it was (mostly) free.  With so many specialty restaurants, does anyone know what places are still included with the price?  Also, we have 2 balcony rooms (not connecting) but we want everyone to be able to access both rooms.  Has anyone done that or know how to get that set-up?

11 hours ago, MomOf6 said:

Six of us this time, my husband, myself and our 4 kids. First cruise for our kids (20, 20, 18 & 16) and I have told them for years how much fun it is. My last cruise was in 2010. One of the things they remember me telling them was that there was so many places to eat and it was (mostly) free. With so many specialty restaurants, does anyone know what places are still included with the price? Also, we have 2 balcony rooms (not connecting) but we want everyone to be able to access both rooms. Has anyone done that or know how to get that set-up?

https://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/ship/symphony-of-the-seas/dining/

@MomOf6 We have the same scenario. I was told to go to guest services and they will be able to issue access to both rooms. I'm unsure if it's an extra key card or if they program our key card for 2 rooms. We have neighboring rooms so we planned to ask the room steward to remove the divider between the balconies to make it easier to pop between the rooms.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:43 PM, MomOf6 said:

With so many specialty restaurants, does anyone know what places are still included with the price? 

• Decks 3, 4, 5 - Main Dining Room (breakfast, lunch on sea days, dinner)
  • Deck 5 - Sorrentos
  • Deck 5 - Cafe Promenade (24 hours)
  • Deck 6 - Vitality Cafe
  • Deck 6 - Boardwalk Doghouse
  • Deck 6 - Johnny Rockets (included at breakfast only)
  • Deck 8 - Park Cafe
  • Deck 15 - Solarium Bistro
  • Deck 15 - El Loco Fresh
  • Deck 16 - Windjammer
  • Deck 17 - Coastal Kitchen (suite guests only)
On 11/9/2021 at 8:43 PM, MomOf6 said:

Also, we have 2 balcony rooms (not connecting) but we want everyone to be able to access both rooms.  Has anyone done that or know how to get that set-up?

Just visit Guest Services and ask for extra room keys.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All!

Has anyone's Royal app loaded with daily planner activities? Mine is still saying "we're getting in ship shape" and activities will be loaded closer to sailing. We are just about 3 weeks away and I'm getting antsy. I did a quick delete & reload (was an issue with my vac card loading) and still nothing...

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Symphony of the Seas - Dec 23, 2021 (E Caribbean & Perfect Day Holiday)