Beer Package on Anthem

Golf4Tony

I know what ship we are going on next.   A nice way to celebrate doing the Diamond Dance.  Yes we prefer gin and vodka but on occasion there is nothing like a cold beer albeit of not the usual brands offered.  

Ask for the selection at the various bars - I've found "non-mainstream" beers at the English pubs on Voyager class ships, and even at the pool bar.  Each place seems to carry a slightly different selection.

Ask for the selection at the various bars - I've found "non-mainstream" beers at the English pubs on Voyager class ships, and even at the pool bar.  Each place seems to carry a slightly different selection.

I'm still excited about the time I found Dogfish Head 90 Minute on Indy's pub.

Promise me that and I'll select the Premium package on every single cruise from now on.

No promises.. I think they had it the first couple of days until they ran out.. I was a seriously happy camper. 

I made frequent stops for La Fin Du Monde, though! They told me it wasn't included on Liberty and it was on Indy.

No promises.. I think they had it the first couple of days until they ran out.. I was a seriously happy camper. 

I made frequent stops for La Fin Du Monde, though! They told me it wasn't included on Liberty and it was on Indy.

They ran out 'cause you drank it all. :)

When I hit Adventure in November I'm going to go to every bar and ask "what do you have that most people aren't drinking?"  That should fill my dance card for the week. :)

They ran out 'cause you drank it all. :)

When I hit Adventure in November I'm going to go to every bar and ask "what do you have that most people aren't drinking?"  That should fill my dance card for the week. :)

Dance card?!?! So.. drink enough to make you dance?

I'm always interested in seeing what the pub has on hand so let me know!

• 2 weeks later...