Adventure of the Seas protocol changes

Tyro

For those that were doing back to back cruises on the adventure. I will be sailing on her in August. But I’m mostly curious about what kind of changes they have made between the 2 cruises protocol wise on the actual ship. I saw they made some buffet  changes with exits mid cruise but besides that have they adjusted anything based on guest feedback and once things hit the real world? 

The process for b2b on Adventure was

1. Go to MDR
  2. Get antigen test
  3. Wait for results
  4. Get called by name to get checked in for next sailing
  5. Go down to deck 1, check out of cruise 1 and scan in for cruise 2 (you never leave the ship, just get close to the gangway where they scan your cards).

3 hours ago, Matt said:

The process for b2b on Adventure was

1. Go to MDR
  2. Get antigen test
  3. Wait for results
  4. Get called by name to get checked in for next sailing
  5. Go down to deck 1, check out of cruise 1 and scan in for cruise 2 (you never leave the ship, just get close to the gangway where they scan your cards).

Thanks, but I’m more curious about how the rules on the ship changed between the 2 cruises if at all, like one week an event required reservations no longer does or Vice versa, or different areas being opened or closed, as they get guest feedback and see how things are working out in the real world. 

3 hours ago, Tyro said:

Thanks, but I’m more curious about how the rules on the ship changed between the 2 cruises if at all, like one week an event required reservations no longer does or Vice versa, or different areas being opened or closed, as they get guest feedback and see how things are working out in the real world. 

On cruise 2, they announced the change for Cozumel tours for unvax guests

But nothing really changed that I can recall between the two sailings for those of us doing the b2b