Benefit of Star Class Genie

The Genie creates a tentative itinerary for you based on a number of things - your Cruise Planner reservations, your pre boarding email and questionnaire discussions and ship activities which you may or may not know about prior to boarding.  He/she will go over the itin when you board and then again daily (or more often, as necessary) so that it can be adjusted to YOUR desires.  It helps the Genie keep your reservations timely and helps them manage their time.  Let’s say you have a plan to go to the beach on Coco Cay but that the morning the ship docks at Coco Cay, it’s pouring down rain.  The Genie will help you with alternate plans.  Maybe now you decide you want to get a massage.  The Genie will make that schedule adjustment for you and take care of everything.  At dinner, the night before you get to Coco Cay, the Genie might tell you, “Looks like it will be raining tomorrow.  Do you still want to get off the ship ?”

On 6/29/2021 at 1:29 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Woohoo!!!!

And shhh!  We're going to get blamed again. lol

Never blamed you guys, instead THANK YOU.  Were it not for reading what the two of you wrote about Star Class I would have never given it a thought.  I've stayed Star Class twice and trying to figure out how to get a third stay.

On 7/2/2021 at 8:18 AM, CGTLH said:

Here is an example of a schedule taking into account some changes plus the Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise activities factored in.

20210702_082141_copy_817x1090.thumb.jpg.1c94b71d7dd7f300f03cf50bf518fe50.jpg

Day 5 pier runners???  I'm dying laughing here.  I'm totally going to do that on  my next cruise when we leave Cozumel. 

WHICH....btw is on Odyssey in our first SC suite.  I'm over the moon excited.  We have the OLS. I'm trying to figure out how things might be changing post-covid but no one really has any idea. 

33 minutes ago, seetheworldAli said:

Day 5 pier runners???  I'm dying laughing here.  I'm totally going to do that on  my next cruise when we leave Cozumel.

Have to love the sanctioned Royal Caribbean Blog group events! Still kicking myself that I didn't request the Genie to have someone bring up nachos for the group...