Sky Class Benefits - what are they?

Hi All,

I’m looking for some clarity on what benefits are included in Sky Class. Does anyone have any insight?

I’ve booked the Owner’s Suite for my mum and I in September on Anthem OTS. I’ve googled and can’t seem to find a complete list for sky class. I also know it changed at some point. I found a list on the RCI website (https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/cruise-rooms/royal-suite-class) but I heard there are additional benefits such as complementary first formal night clothes press and complementary in-room dining. Are these still included? Are there any other benefits? 

Thanks in advance!

Pre-COVID both of those perks were included for Sky Class as well as Breakfast and Lunch (and Dinner, which was already noted) in the Coastal Kitchen.  The in-suite dining will be particularly nice for you guys b/c you will have a nice dining table where you can enjoy your meal, comfortably.  It's probably the best part of having an OS (along with the gigantic size of the suite).  The Concierge can order room service delivery for you.  This is particularly nice if you decide you want room service for breakfast, as it can (and should) be done well ahead of time.  Obviously, you will have 24/7 access to the Suites Lounge but I'm not sure if Anthem has all-day bar service (11AM - 11PM) like the O class ships do.  Of course, who knows is the O class ships will have it now or not !  Having access to the Suites Concierge can be a big deal, especially if you have any kind of billing or scheduling issues.  It beats the heck out of waiting in line at Guest Services !

13 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Pre-COVID both of those perks were included for Sky Class as well as Breakfast and Lunch (and Dinner, which was already noted) in the Coastal Kitchen.  The in-suite dining will be particularly nice for you guys b/c you will have a nice dining table where you can enjoy your meal, comfortably.  It's probably the best part of having an OS (along with the gigantic size of the suite).  The Concierge can order room service delivery for you.  This is particularly nice if you decide you want room service for breakfast, as it can (and should) be done well ahead of time.  Obviously, you will have 24/7 access to the Suites Lounge but I'm not sure if Anthem has all-day bar service (11AM - 11PM) like the O class ships do.  Of course, who knows is the O class ships will have it now or not !  Having access to the Suites Concierge can be a big deal, especially if you have any kind of billing or scheduling issues.  It beats the heck out of waiting in line at Guest Services !

Thanks ! Do you know if there are any other benefits that aren’t either listed on that site or that I didn’t list above? I just want to make sure we make the most out of the perks available.

9 minutes ago, Scoular said:

Thanks ! Do you know if there are any other benefits that aren’t either listed on that site or that I didn’t list above? I just want to make sure we make the most out of the perks available.

I was trying to think while I was writing my original response.  I can't think of anything else except to clarify a bit on the "Exclusive Signature Activities".  Pre-COVID this would include the galley, entertainment and bridge tours...but of course, who knows what will become of these tours when cruising resumes.  I believe that they have made some changes to these offerings....I think the bridge tour is completely out now.  Remember that the Concierge can make any type of reservation for you - shows, dining, excursions (these are usually require interface with the Shore Excursions Desk).  They are usually able to accommodate dining reservations even when the restaurants will claim "no availability".  They can't work miracles but they can usually make a difference.  In Pre-COVID days the suites had a specific area of the main theaters/ice skating rink/Aqua Theater/270 that were reserved so make sure you know where that area is and what time you must arrive in order to assure a reserved seat.  You will have the CK in which to dine, but for ships that do not have a CK, "gold" cards used to receive priority for the MDR.  Not sure if they still do or not.  You used to be able to "flash" your gold card at the Maitre d' (not that I was ever much of a "flasher") and they would immediately move you to the front of the line.  You won't need this one unless you just decide to dine in the MDR on any given evening.  Also, remember that you can request food from the MDR even if you are dining in the CK.  For instance, if you dine in the CK on "lobster night", but decide that you want the MDR lobster tail, you can ask your waiter to please bring some MDR lobster tails.  Please note that if you just say "I'll have the lobster" they will bring you a completely different dish, which I found horrid, so if you want the lobster tails from the MDR be sure and ask for the right thing !!  It's best to let the CK know in advance if you are going to be requesting MDR menu items.  This keeps them from having to scurry around and get them at the last minute.  Dan always orders the lamb shank no matter where we are eating that night but it's common courtesy to give the restaurant where you are dining a "head's up" that you are going to be ordering from the MDR menu so that they can have those items handy.

55 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

I was trying to think while I was writing my original response.  I can't think of anything else except to clarify a bit on the "Exclusive Signature Activities".  Pre-COVID this would include the galley, entertainment and bridge tours...but of course, who knows what will become of these tours when cruising resumes.  I believe that they have made some changes to these offerings....I think the bridge tour is completely out now.  Remember that the Concierge can make any type of reservation for you - shows, dining, excursions (these are usually require interface with the Shore Excursions Desk).  They are usually able to accommodate dining reservations even when the restaurants will claim "no availability".  They can't work miracles but they can usually make a difference.  In Pre-COVID days the suites had a specific area of the main theaters/ice skating rink/Aqua Theater/270 that were reserved so make sure you know where that area is and what time you must arrive in order to assure a reserved seat.  You will have the CK in which to dine, but for ships that do not have a CK, "gold" cards used to receive priority for the MDR.  Not sure if they still do or not.  You used to be able to "flash" your gold card at the Maitre d' (not that I was ever much of a "flasher") and they would immediately move you to the front of the line.  You won't need this one unless you just decide to dine in the MDR on any given evening.  Also, remember that you can request food from the MDR even if you are dining in the CK.  For instance, if you dine in the CK on "lobster night", but decide that you want the MDR lobster tail, you can ask your waiter to please bring some MDR lobster tails.  Please note that if you just say "I'll have the lobster" they will bring you a completely different dish, which I found horrid, so if you want the lobster tails from the MDR be sure and ask for the right thing !!  It's best to let the CK know in advance if you are going to be requesting MDR menu items.  This keeps them from having to scurry around and get them at the last minute.  Dan always orders the lamb shank no matter where we are eating that night but it's common courtesy to give the restaurant where you are dining a "head's up" that you are going to be ordering from the MDR menu so that they can have those items handy.

Thanks @WAAAYTOOO that’s super helpful! I had no idea we could order MDR food in CK and that lobster tip will certainly come in handy!

26 minutes ago, ConstantCruiser said:

Only Oasis class offer Suite Lounge complimentary beer, wine and bottled water 11am to 11pm so that will be missing from the SL on Anthem.  

I believe they do a Suite Lounge/Concierge Club Access (Hors d’oeuvres and Cocktails Each Evening) though, don’t they? 

• 7 months later...