Curious to know if Non Vaccinated cruisers are able to get Insurance.

KenCP

With people now being able to board ships without vaccination in Florida are people traveling without insurance?

I am fully vaccinated and it is a requirement for most travel insurance companies in the fine print for Canadian Insurance Companies to be covered for any covid related sickness.  The price increase in insurance was minimal for me, as. my credit card currently does not cover Covid related sickness insurance.

It would be very costly if you do not have coverage and are disembarked in a port and have to pay out of pocket.  Then get back to your country of residence.

9 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

When buying Allianz, how do you know for sure the covid endorsement is actually on that policy before buying? It shows it in the summary plan description but in the PDF you download before buying, mentions no part of covid

You just have to let the rep know that you want the COVID coverage.  I always call and speak with a rep even when I am renewing an existing policy.