150% fare solo for Diamond Plus members

I am new to this forum and blog. I have not signed up or registered yet but was wondering if anyone knows the answer to my question. Are there any restrictions in booking a cruise or particular cabin once I reach Diamond Plus and pay only 150% pp fare when sailing solo as opposed to what I have been paying (200%).

Welcome!

This is the "fine print" from the benefits page;

Single members must have 340 Cruise Points earned in order to receive the single cruise fare at 150%. This offer is based on availability with certain restrictions. Ocean Voyage Packages, Holiday sailings (Christmas and New Year) and the months of July and August are not included in this offer.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BrianB said:

Can someone share…If there is a 60% off second guest sale, is that factored in to the benefit?

Soitenly! My NCCF (non-commissionable cruise fare) is reduced as well as the other fare adjustments. The most common error I have experienced is the taxes & fees line. On 2 occasions it was double (bots gone wild?) but a competent rep can correct this easily.