onboard spending

Jeff

Hey all. Just wondering if its possible to use two different credit cards for purchases? I'll be travelling with my parents, sharing a grand suite. Can I, upon check-in, use my own cc for my purchases and sea pass card, while my folks use their own....or will we have to pool expenses and settle at home? Thanks in advance.

Hey all. Just wondering if its possible to use two different credit cards for purchases? I'll be travelling with my parents, sharing a grand suite. Can I, upon check-in, use my own cc for my purchases and sea pass card, while my folks use their own....or will we have to pool expenses and settle at home? Thanks in advance.

My partner and I have always "checked in" using separate cards for payment.   You must do this when  the boarding at the pier.   At the end of your cruise, you will receive separate folios for your purchases which really makes it convenient and no hassles.  

On my last cruise, on the second day I went to Guest Services and paid $250 with a different credit card for my Next Cruise deposit I had put down and was charged to my On Board Account. The rep. at the Guest deck told me I could do that all cruise long, charge something than pay for it with whatever credit card I wanted to use. On the day before leaving the ship I had paid for the few things I bought, sunscreen and one specialty dining meal and didn't leave a balance to charge to the original card I gave them at checkin.