Mask use (Adventure OTS)

0_0

Can those who have recently cruised on AOS through the Bahamas and Cozumel share your mask requirements on different shore excursions you went on?

Bahamas and Cozumel both still have mask mandates and I'm curious when/where this is being enforced on RCL booked excursions.

Hmmmmmm. This makes me reconsider our RCG excursion to fly to Chichen Itza. At $423 pp, I would not be interested in masking up for the Cessna flight over and then experience the tour in the hot sun in a mask. We are not scheduled to cruise until last week of December so we have some time before I cancel our excursion. 

9 hours ago, Baked Alaska said:

Hmmmmmm. This makes me reconsider our RCG excursion to fly to Chichen Itza. At $423 pp, I would not be interested in masking up for the Cessna flight over and then experience the tour in the hot sun in a mask. We are not scheduled to cruise until last week of December so we have some time before I cancel our excursion. 

Oh it would be a shame to cancel this excursion! I loved it! You are right though, things will certainly change (probably 37 times) between now and then. 

11 hours ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

AK adventures went on an off roader (ATV?) excursion in Cozumel and had to wear masks the entire time.

Basically, mask requirements are by port / country rules, not Royal Caribbean.

I can confirm that this was the case.  We did take off our masks when we got to the beach/lunch destination.