What are the perks for oceanview Panaromic suite on Mariner

I’m cruising on Mariner in December 2022 in an Oceanview Panoramic suite; I read as answer to what’s included as park of the suites program and one of the benefits is a private lunch & breakfast in specialty restaurants (on ships that don’t have coastal kitchen); how does that work? Do I have to make reservations for breakfast & lunch at that restaurant or is it free breakfast and lunch @ speciality restaurants? What are the other benefits of the Oceanview Panoramic suite with no balcony on Mariner? 

4 hours ago, Bakerette said:

I’m cruising on Mariner in December 2022 in an Oceanview Panoramic suite; I read as answer to what’s included as park of the suites program and one of the benefits is a private lunch & breakfast in specialty restaurants (on ships that don’t have coastal kitchen); how does that work? Do I have to make reservations for breakfast & lunch at that restaurant or is it free breakfast and lunch @ speciality restaurants? What are the other benefits of the Oceanview Panoramic suite with no balcony on Mariner? 

Mariner does not have a Coastal Kitchen but you will have a private breakfast in one of the specialty restaurants (probably Chops).  There is no private lunch, per se.  On port days you will, most likely, have access to Giovanni's but it will be an empty, unstaffed restaurant where you can bring your food from the Windjammer if you want to do that.  On sea days the specialty restaurants are open for operation so that option will not be available.  Meals in specialty restaurants are not part of the suites benefits so aside from the daily breakfast.

You will have access to the Suites Lounge (and the Suites Concierge), expedited check-in, embarkation and disembarkation (whatever that happens to be with COVID protocols).  I have read that there is a new protocol for the "Behind the Scenes" tours so I have no idea what's going to happen with those.  In the past, you would be offered 3 different tours - Entertainment, Galley and Bridge and you could choose any or all of those, if you want.  We have no idea how those are going to be handled, going forward.  

I have never stayed in one of the Oceanview Panoramic Suites but I had 1 reserved for 7-25 on Indy.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it !!) that sailing was moved to Odyssey so now I won't get a chance to stay in the OPS.  I will be interested to see how they transfer that reservation since OY does not have a OPS.  They're taking their sweet time in getting those transfers done !!