Online Check In... State of Flux?

We are only 34 and 42 days away from our Indy→Odyssey cruises and not only are we not able to check in, but our rooms have not yet even been moved over to OY !!  We are 69 days out from our SY cruise and that check-in isn't open yet either.  I think things are definitely in flux !!

Was able to check in on our August 9 cruise on Adventure OTS out of the Bahamas on May 29th. I think the window was open that early since it is a known solid departure versus the sailings out of the US at the moment. Next one is still a little over 100 days out of the US and I do not expect it to open until the test sailings are complete. Makes it rough when the test sailings are only a couple of weeks before the sail date.

State of Flux ...... yep ..... People on Oasis (out of Florida) in November have things populated on the app ---- yet, those of us sailing on her out of Bayonne in September still get the "We're working on the fun" box ..... We can supposedly start the check in process next Monday (the 21st) --- we shall see.

37 days until Freedom.  Able to check in Saturday but no SetSail Passes available until last night. And then it's only 1, even though it says "view" for both.

The app shows both ready to check in, just need to do Health & Safety questions the day before boarding.  Still only 1 SetSail Pass showing.