Canadians with Transatlantic Cruises booked Air Canada Pop sale ends today.

KenCP

If you have a transatlantic cruise booked and the oneway airfare was absolutely ridiculous returning to Canada they have a pop up sale on now that ends today. I looked at a oneway from Barcelona and the cheapest I could get was $3200 on any site.  Even booking a return flight was crazy.

Last evening a pop up came up on a web page so I checked it out and the oneway flights were still over $3000 so I looked at the price of a return flight and it was only $835 taxes included return.

No brainer had to book.  Last time I flew from BCN it was almost that in taxes and fees alone.

Worth a look if you are planning a cruise or any other travel. There will be nore sales I am sure but with airlines trying to recover losses who knows what the prices will be.

Also after booking flights I realized that if you book now you can change your fligthts with no penalty up to 2 hours before flight.

From their website:

"The get booked and ready sale"

Can’t wait to pack your bags, board a plane and set off on vacation again?

Satisfy your wanderlust cravings by putting that future 2021 or 2022 trip in your calendar. Act now and save on all destinations for travel all the way until May 31, 2022**.

Book with the freedom to change your travel date or destination, up to 2 hours prior to your departure with no change fee, just pay the fare difference if any.

Hurry, offer ends June 11, 2021.

** Blackout dates: December 16, 2021-January 6, 2022, February 26, 2022 – March 20, 2022.