Allure of The Seas!

Hi All!

We are (hopefully) doing a Med Cruise on Allure next summer (June 2022 which will hopefully be our wedding annniversary!). 

We've done Caribbean cruises before - Anthem & Freedom but we've not done The Med or Allure...

Which leads me to the point of this thread! What are your must do recommendations for The Allure? We're in a Junior Suite ? 

On 6/10/2021 at 3:42 PM, PolytheneGirl said:

Hi All!

We are (hopefully) doing a Med Cruise on Allure next summer (June 2022 which will hopefully be our wedding annniversary!). 

We've done Caribbean cruises before - Anthem & Freedom but we've not done The Med or Allure...

Which leads me to the point of this thread! What are your must do recommendations for The Allure? We're in a Junior Suite ? 

I've been on Allure pre-amplification. Not sure with COVID if amplification will be complete by next summer? It's a great ship as are all the Oasis class. We love Johny Rockets on the board walk for breakfast (never busy, people don't realize its included, Vintages wine bar in central park, Dinner at Chops (try to sit outside in Central Park). Definitely make time to see Mama Mia in the theatre. You can't go wrong, you'll have a great time.

Been on the Allure for four cruises. You're going to have FUN! I Matt's blog post is right on target, especially deck 14 for the sail away, just hang onto your hat....it's windy up there! I would recommend you Goggle the Allure deck plans and study them before you embarq. That way you will be somewhat familiar with the ship's layout before you board and will not waste a lot of time once on board trying to figure out where things are. Happy Anniversary and ask away with any questions you may have! ?

3 hours ago, NickNafster79 said:

This is awesome! Do you have one of these for all the ships...including Freedom of the Seas? ?

Found this:

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2015/08/03/top-10-freedom-of-the-seas-hidden-secrets

I'm pretty sure @Matt made one for every ship. Just search on google "(Ship Name) hidden secrets" and Royal Caribbean Blog is the first thing that shows up.

On 6/10/2021 at 12:42 PM, PolytheneGirl said:

Hi All!

Definitely check out all the shows. Mama Mia is fantastic but Royals original production Blue Planet was amazing! The aqua shows and ice shows are also a must see.

On 6/10/2021 at 3:42 PM, PolytheneGirl said:

Hi All!

Get reservations for the aqua show, comedy show (it's R rated), and theatre.  On embark day instead of going to the Windjammer try the Park Cafe or Solarium Bistro on deck 15.  It is much less crowed and has excellent food.

2 hours ago, MikeK said:

Get reservations for the aqua show, comedy show (it's R rated), and theatre.  On embark day instead of going to the Windjammer try the Park Cafe or Solarium Bistro on deck 15.  It is much less crowed and has excellent food.

Yes! Remember to get reservations for shows (reservations are free). Unlike smaller ships, Oasis Class ships have reservations. You'll see a long line up outside of shows, but those are people who didn't get reservations and they're in a standby line. If you have reservations you can walk right past them!

6 hours ago, jack_c4321 said:

Yes! Remember to get reservations for shows (reservations are free). Unlike smaller ships, Oasis Class ships have reservations. You'll see a long line up outside of shows, but those are people who didn't get reservations and they're in a standby line. If you have reservations you can walk right past them!

How do you make reservations for the shows and when can you start to make them?