Cancelling shore ex while onboard for OBC

josassoc

I have decided the family will be going Mr. Sanchos instead of the Dune Buggy excursion I have booked with RC in Cozumel. I am getting pretty tired of the cancel excursion/wait for refund process. So, I am thinking it to be smarter to just wait until we get onboard and cancel the RC excursion (which is scheduled for three days after boarding). I believe my plan would result in getting an OBC of the refund amount...which I would prefer to use to offset my sons' drinking bill anyway.  Is there any problem with this plan?  

5 hours ago, josassoc said:

I have decided the family will be going Mr. Sanchos instead of the Dune Buggy excursion I have booked with RC in Cozumel. I am getting pretty tired of the cancel excursion/wait for refund process. So, I am thinking it to be smarter to just wait until we get onboard and cancel the RC excursion (which is scheduled for three days after boarding). I believe my plan would result in getting an OBC of the refund amount...which I would prefer to use to offset my sons' drinking bill anyway.  Is there any problem with this plan?  

Yes, your refund would be in an OBC if cancelled onboard ……. Just make sure you are farther out than 48 hours to port arrival when you cancel or you won’t get any refund:

CB708D3F-5907-458B-A432-E2B55BC2801A.jpeg