Ravenna

Aliwid

I lifted and shifted our cruise from aug 2020 to this aug 2021 was originally sailing from Venice but has been changed to Ravenna we were told frseom RC we could use the shuttle bus from Venice for free as our booking was originally from Venice. This cruise has now been cancelled again and if we choose to lift and shift again we will now have to pay £87 per person return to use the shuttle bus. Has anyone else heard this. 

• Matt changed the title to Ravenna
3 hours ago, Aliwid said:

I lifted and shifted our cruise from aug 2020 to this aug 2021 was originally sailing from Venice but has been changed to Ravenna we were told frseom RC we could use the shuttle bus from Venice for free as our booking was originally from Venice. This cruise has now been cancelled again and if we choose to lift and shift again we will now have to pay £87 per person return to use the shuttle bus. Has anyone else heard this. 

We are in the same boat, or should I say ship. Original cruise Oct 2020, L&S to Oct 2021, now rebooked for Oct 2022. I have not heard anything about the shuttle bus other than that it was planned between the airport in Venice and Ravenna. As far as I know, no official "plans" had been announced. We were planning to fly back from Bologna, which is only about an hour from Ravenna. When we booked the flights, the cost was about the same and we decided to cut an hour plus off of the bus ride back to Venice. Maybe now that the cruises have been pushed back to 2022, RC has decided to do away with the complimentary shuttle? I feel like the shuttle was just added in the first place for those who had already made hotel and flight arrangements to and from Venice before the port change.

Happy Cruising!

2 hours ago, FManke said:

Maybe now that the cruises have been pushed back to 2022, RC has decided to do away with the complimentary shuttle? I feel like the shuttle was just added in the first place for those who had already made hotel and flight arrangements to and from Venice before the port change.

This was my thought as well.