Adventure of the Seas most important question

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ConstantCruiser said:

Try having a cabin right across from him.

9khp1dE.jpg

I just want to know...  How did his head get tilted?

From 2018:

8AiMGdt.jpg

Must have been some rough seas... or from when he had a mask on.

How did you sleep at night? Did you prop a chair under the door handle? 

19 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

When does Royal email our Luggage Tags? We are 19 days out today and nothing yet. 

I don't know that I've ever received an email with luggage tags, I generally have to log in and retrieve them.  

Given the crazy times I'd wait until you are under a week out to inquire if they are still missing.

8 minutes ago, ConstantCruiser said:

I generally have to log in and retrieve them.  

Where do they show up when logged in? We received this as part of an email last week: (I do not have a travel advisor) 

Luggage Handling

• Complimentary luggage collection will be available upon exiting Customs at Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS). Please keep any medication or required documentation with you. Your luggage will be delivered directly to your stateroom on boarding day.
  • Please print and attach your Royal Caribbean luggage tags to your bags at home, which we’ve emailed to you or your Travel Advisor in our Guest Ticket Booklet. This allows porters to easily identify where your luggage should go.

21 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Where do they show up when logged in? We received this as part of an email last week: (I do not have a travel advisor) 

Luggage Handling

• Complimentary luggage collection will be available upon exiting Customs at Lynden Pindling International Airport (NAS). Please keep any medication or required documentation with you. Your luggage will be delivered directly to your stateroom on boarding day.
  • Please print and attach your Royal Caribbean luggage tags to your bags at home, which we’ve emailed to you or your Travel Advisor in our Guest Ticket Booklet. This allows porters to easily identify where your luggage should go.

When logging in on the website they'll appear near where you go into the cruise planner.

9 minutes ago, ConstantCruiser said:

When logging in on the website they'll appear near where you go into the cruise planner.

Thanks for responding. Right now it shows that we are all checked in but that the luggage tags are "processing so come back later." ? When are you usually able to download them? I have not cruised RCI in a while so I do not know their usual protocols. Cruising on AOS July 17. 

19 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

Thanks for responding. Right now it shows that we are all checked in but that the luggage tags are "processing so come back later." ? When are you usually able to download them? I have not cruised RCI in a while so I do not know their usual protocols. Cruising on AOS July 17. 

Pre-pandemic luggage tags would appear 30 - 45 days out.  

During the restart all bets are off.