Adventure Itinerary Changes

Just got notice that our itinerary has changed for our Adventure sailing July 10th, to accommodate only one ship in port for Coco Cay. I assume a few other will be changing as well. 

Good news for there to only be one ship at Coco in my opinion, much more space. 

image.png.1fcdd9f9e7ef6dfceb05dddaa5f184b4.png

16 minutes ago, Bwest001 said:

Just got notice that our itinerary has changed for our Adventure sailing July 10th, to accommodate only one ship in port for Coco Cay. I assume a few other will be changing as well. 

Haven't received this yet, but thanks for the Heads Up!!  

15 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yours is better than the June 19 itinerary change, if I had a choice

196389840_4734278979932226_3334471066942765013_n.jpg

Completely agree. I was going to treat Freeport as a Sea day so having a Sea day at the end is very neutral for us. Glad I waited to book one of the beach clubs in Cozumel now. 

2 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

We have not received any notice yet for our Adventure July 17th sailing. ?

I didn't get it either for the June 19 cruise

2 hours ago, HBCcruiser said:

Do they automatically move over all of your excursions and purchases (cabana etc..)? 

If booked through Royal, yes.

1 hour ago, Josh C said:

I presume for the Freedom Test cruise??

Yup. Freedom leaves the 20th

Just singing RCI blues today!  I hate even checking my email these days as it usually has some kind of run around about my upcoming cruises. We are the unfortunate ones that got the crappy itinerary change for June 19 and God only knows what they will do on our B2B June 26. The thing I don’t understand is their statement blaming this on the CDC, hello we are not sailing from a US port so where does their input come in here?  Just saying, after all of this last year this seems to just be an extension of the aggravation they are willing to heap on the heads of their customers.  ????

1 hour ago, BarbieBell said:

Just singing RCI blues today!  I hate even checking my email these days as it usually has some kind of run around about my upcoming cruises. We are the unfortunate ones that got the crappy itinerary change for June 19 and God only knows what they will do on our B2B June 26. The thing I don’t understand is their statement blaming this on the CDC, hello we are not sailing from a US port so where does their input come in here?  Just saying, after all of this last year this seems to just be an extension of the aggravation they are willing to heap on the heads of their customers.  ????

Per the CDC.. Two ships can’t be at a private island at the same time. Freedom of the Seas will be there on one of the original days for her test cruise. That’s why the change was made. At least you didn’t lose a coco cay day, it was just moved. 

8 hours ago, Bwest001 said:

We will on that sailing also we actually liked the change as it gives a sea day for last day and we can stay on the ship in freeport and enjoy a quite day at the pool. See you on board

Well we leave in 10 days and frankly the fun of cruising is about to hit the bricks. No matter how excited you get and how much you’re looking forward to your cruise, you know deep down if there’s a way for the cruise line to mess things up they certainly will do it.  Of course they always seem to have a good reason and we loyalists keep supporting them.  Hummm, it’s not that this is such a terrible change (not good);but it just keeps piling up. So they have 10 days now  to cancel or otherwise wreck another dream. 

13 hours ago, BarbieBell said:

Well we leave in 10 days and frankly the fun of cruising is about to hit the bricks. No matter how excited you get and how much you’re looking forward to your cruise, you know deep down if there’s a way for the cruise line to mess things up they certainly will do it.  Of course they always seem to have a good reason and we loyalists keep supporting them.  Hummm, it’s not that this is such a terrible change (not good);but it just keeps piling up. So they have 10 days now  to cancel or otherwise wreck another dream. 

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.....I'm sure its much worse than you think......wait....that came out wrong

hehe.....you'll manage to find a way to have a great time I am sure.