Jump to content

xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - September 5th, 2021


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, monorailmedic said:

Sooo, time to make sure I have enough laundry done to pack?  Eh, I'll worry about it tomorrow.

Weather is looking decent for Coco Cay, but other days are questionable.  Remember kids, rain is nature's sunscreen.

It won't be raining in the pub...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wife and I took our Covid tests today at CVS. Negative results for both, we're a go.

Interestingly, CVS called me two hours early to ask if I wanted to come in early because the schedule was wide open. Hopefully a sign maybe demand is starting to go down for appointments?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Wife and I took our Covid tests today at CVS. Negative results for both, we're a go.

Interestingly, CVS called me two hours early to ask if I wanted to come in early because the schedule was wide open. Hopefully a sign maybe demand is starting to go down for appointments?

The CVS near me only offer PCR testing but the results came back pretty fast.

Tested 9-2-21 ~ 10:30am

Results 9-3-21 ~ 5:30pm. 

Next day basically which is pretty good for a full PCR test so maybe the demand is lessening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So on a more enjoyable topic.. lol - I saw on the FB page someone got a RoyalUp to a JS tonight - so I checked mine.. My Spacious Balcony is now not available (someone else said they got one) and my JS went from expired to pending and I could modify it (I raised the bid $10 pp) I was not able to modify it previously (although likely it was user error) - We'll see what happens.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, JC Pats said:

So on a more enjoyable topic.. lol - I saw on the FB page someone got a RoyalUp to a JS tonight - so I checked mine.. My Spacious Balcony is now not available (someone else said they got one) and my JS went from expired to pending and I could modify it (I raised the bid $10 pp) I was not able to modify it previously (although likely it was user error) - We'll see what happens.. 

Good Luck!  Mine are all still pending. For the Royal Loft, Owners Loft and Grand Loft.  We are in a 2 bedroom grand suite.  Not holding out much hope.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We got notified we got our royalup and 5:08pm today, although it was just interior to balcony.  (min bid)   We did the CVS PCR yes (Our antigen test got cancelled on us) 2 out of 3 results back (negative), still waiting on the last one.  Ironically the first of us that got tested is the one that hasn't gotten the results back.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Atricks said:

We got notified we got our royalup and 5:08pm today, although it was just interior to balcony.  (min bid)   We did the CVS PCR yes (Our antigen test got cancelled on us) 2 out of 3 results back (negative), still waiting on the last one.  Ironically the first of us that got tested is the one that hasn't gotten the results back.

 

Did you get the email to register for the portal?  Is the third a minor? I had an issue because they added a new portal for me and the results wouldnt show.  I had to call and they faxed them to me on an app on my phone since I could not access them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Atricks said:

Third is a minor, the results for her is one that came back.  It's me who hasn't.  And yes, the portal registraion was already done.

 

If they dont come in tommorrow, Call  1-866-389-2727  Press the buttons like it is not for covid and when it asks why you are calling say internet/it issue and they will connect you with a rep that can send them to you.  Download an app called Faxburner and that will give you a temp fax number for them to come to your phone

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, MLH said:

If they dont come in tommorrow, Call  1-866-389-2727  Press the buttons like it is not for covid and when it asks why you are calling say internet/it issue and they will connect you with a rep that can send them to you.  Download an app called Faxburner and that will give you a temp fax number for them to come to your phone

Ok thanks, I'll give that a shot tomorrow afternoon if nothing else.  It's still not on the portal, and no texts received on it either.   Was store #2806 if that matters (orlando area)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Matt said:

Interestingly, CVS called me two hours early to ask if I wanted to come in early because the schedule was wide open.

I got a text with the same thing a couple weeks ago (before my Meraviglia sailing).  I get the impression their system allots 30 min per COVID test, even though it takes WAY less time, so as long as they don't have a bunch of other non-test appointments, they can process them much more quickly.  I didn't get that notification today, and this CVS actually tested us in our cars.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JC Pats said:

So on a more enjoyable topic.. lol - I saw on the FB page someone got a RoyalUp to a JS tonight - so I checked mine.. My Spacious Balcony is now not available (someone else said they got one) and my JS went from expired to pending and I could modify it (I raised the bid $10 pp) I was not able to modify it previously (although likely it was user error) - We'll see what happens.. 

All my suite bid expired a couple weeks ago (my bids weren't nuts, but much higher than the min bid) and the only remaining one was for a spacious OV balcony (min on that, was like $20 or something).  Got that upgrade today, which I'll take, but I really thought I had a chance at those others.  Oh well, outbid by the likes of you 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Living proof of why we leave one if not two days early. We were in airports from 8am-11:30pm last night with cancellations and rescheduled but we’re so happy to finally arrive in FLL. I received my negative results sometime while we were in the air. Having an issue with my wife’s results not coming so about to head out and get a rapid PCR locally. Can’t chance it. In our Uber last night we passed a Princess ship and I definitely started to get in my feelings after almost two years since we have cruised let alone seen a ship in person. 
 

I hope everyone has save travels to the port and negative results!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - September 5th, 2021

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...