xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - September 5th, 2021

We were one of the Lucky ones that had our reservation lifted from Indy for the same dates and moved to Odyssey. Unbelievable luck and they kept us in a Jr. Suite for the price that we already had which was already a deal for Indy we thought. This will definitely be the only time we ever cruise this new of a ship for such a deal.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also check-in times have changed, earliest is now Noon.  (and I think the latest ones dropped off)

As of right now Cruise Planner has nothing populated for excursions (Short of Ft. Lauderdale)

But the app is fully loaded for the current Odyssey sailing (July 31st) if you want to peruse menus, etc. in it.   I missed checking what was open for lunch on embarkation day.  I'd assume Windjammer, Cafe 270, and Cafe Promenade (on the Esplanade)  

I did notice the deck map on the app for deck 14 is from a different quantum ship, probably Spectrum.  (Indoor pool -- Odyssey doesn't have one -- and Splashaway Cafe in place of El Loco Fresh give it away)

Hello,

My husband and I just booked.  We have one booked for Feb 2022 on this ship, but our Anthem Wine cruise to Spain and Portugal has been changed to British Isles in October.  We did not want to be on a possible cold wet UK cruise so we cancelled as they were not offering lift or shift and hopped on board this one for September.

So excited!

Wow, A lot of people on this cruise now how fun! I look forward to catching up with a lot of you! We are very excited to use our UDP as this is a first time for us to purchase we have done the 3 nights previously but then end up buying other nights so it just seemed to make the most sense.

Looks like our cruise just turned into a Vaccinated (12+) only cruise (like Allure did for St. Thomas).  And it'll be the vast majority of Royal cruises since it involves Coco Cay & Nassau.

We'll still be on it w/ 6 year old.   Odds of scoring the RoyalUp lowball bid just went up too.

9 minutes ago, twangster said:

That so like 12 hours ago.  

Where I am I can only reserve PCR tests this far out.  Gotta wait until 8/29 for a chance at a rapid test appointment.  

It's the same here, only PCR schedules this early out except for two random CVS stores that are 30-60 minutes away. I'm going to schedule an antigen at the 30 minute away one when tomorrow pops up on the schedule just in case I don't get the chance to grab an antigen test when they open up the scheduling here.

@Matt @CruisingSteve  @JessyCruises@Atricks @MLH@AshleyDillo @twangster @Josh C @monorailmedic@RCLRING@RyanS So probably inaccurate count I would say that this is at least 12 different parties? 

I only draw attention to sea what kind of meet up you all are thinking about?!

Its going to be a short stacked cruise based on everything going on but could it perhaps have 20 people from this online community?

I am so excited to meet everyone, just worried I will meet everyone onboard and ask them "so are you on the Royal Blog?"

Cheers to 2 weeks till night before? We are staying down on Fort Lauderdale beach if anyone wants to grab a beer and watch FSU vs ND on Saturday!

On 8/21/2021 at 9:00 AM, CruizIan said:

@Matt @CruisingSteve  @JessyCruises@Atricks @MLH@AshleyDillo @twangster @Josh C @monorailmedic@RCLRING@RyanS So probably inaccurate count I would say that this is at least 12 different parties? 

I only draw attention to sea what kind of meet up you all are thinking about?!

Its going to be a short stacked cruise based on everything going on but could it perhaps have 20 people from this online community?

I am so excited to meet everyone, just worried I will meet everyone onboard and ask them "so are you on the Royal Blog?"

Cheers to 2 weeks till night before? We are staying down on Fort Lauderdale beach if anyone wants to grab a beer and watch FSU vs ND on Saturday!

@Matt Pre-Cruise Meetup? 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - September 5th, 2021