Cruise planner changed

I am on Freedom and still have older version.  Strange thing though... I just checked and when looking at beverage prices I never saw this before so I had finagle the site to see what the price is!  Usually it shows the price and just above it there is a box that says you purchased on date.....   I don’t know...always something strange happening!?

ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE PACKAGES 2

Deluxe Beverage Package

deluxeBevBought Banner
Deluxe Beverage Package

Toast to unlimited options with cocktails, beer, non-alcoholic beverages and more.

Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM One Device
1954958.png
Deluxe Beverage Package And VOOM One Device

Stay refreshed and connected all cruise long, for one low price.

From*$86.00USD Adult per day
Price Shown Reflects Your Discount
ADD TO CART

5 hours ago, Alztyrbn said:

I'm on Harmony in June 22 and I have the new style (and slightly better pricing on some options)

Just remember with regard to dining purchases, the old format included gratuities right from the start, the new format doesn’t add it til it’s in your cart.  At first glance dining prices look better but. As with all RCCL prices, it’s just an illusion!!

4 hours ago, TravisMA81 said:

Mine for Symphony Jan 22 changed a month or two ago.  You'll get used to it and not even remember what the old one was like.

I have more than one cruise booked and some are "old style" and some are "new style".  I can't forget the old style because I still see that on some cruises.

TBH, I don't really like either one.  Maybe if it was consistent it would be better.

My Royal Cruise: For sailing onboard Mariner of the Seas® departing October 2021, Symphony of the Seas® & Odyssey of the Seas® departing January 2022, Oasis of the Seas®  & Harmony of the Seas® departing February 2022 and beyond, they will see this new platform now, with all their existing bookings seamlessly and automatically transferred.