Health protocols for Ovation/Serenade to Alaska?

4 hours ago, johnt83 said:

Hey all, have the health protocols been released for Ovation/Serenade to Alaska from Seattle starting in July/August? I recall it will be vaccinated for guests who are eligible but wondering about masks, social distancing etc. Thank you.

depending on date it will be ALL passengers over 16 or later 12 years old, no exceptions.  Looking for little or no protocols

1 hour ago, CruiseGus said:

depending on date it will be ALL passengers over 16 or later 12 years old, no exceptions.  Looking for little or no protocols

True....I am looking at doing a solo studio balcony on Ovation (availability is very limited right now unfortunately or none at all) or going on the brand new Norwegian Encore in their studio cabin...it's right in my backyard here in Seattle and I love not having to fly to go on a cruise...40 minute drive and I am there.

Norwegian has already come out and said ALL guests must be vaccinated so that means no kids I am guessing, and I also went on Ovation 2 years ago to Alaska so think I may temporarily go back to my 2nd fav cruise line for this one and try their newest ship...got 5 Royal after that ? including my next one on Odyssey, Royal's newest ship, pretty cool to do b2b newest ships in the fleet!

I want to go on Freedom in August but I hear that the weather is extremely hot in the Caribbean then... plus the risk of hurricane season...sigh..would hate to miss my 1st ever trip to Perfect day @ cococay.

Welp that was quick...I found a studio balcony room on Ovation sailing 8/27 out of my hometown Seattle and I pulled a @Mattand YOLO booked it!!! Got the last studio oceanview balcony room on deck 6! Hoooray!! Excited to be back on Ovation 2 years later!! Pretty much exactly 2 years later... I went 8/30/2019 now going 8/27/2021...lovely ?

@CruisingKat(Kathy)I am on your sailing!!! can't wait to meet you!