Do FCC's get "reissued"?

I'll make this quick. May 2020 cancelled, got 125% FCC. Used a small portion to book Sept. 2020 and cancelled. Lift and shift that to August this year and cancelled. Lift and shift that to August 2022. The original FCC that was issued way back in May 2020 should be still there to use at any time correct? I mean do I have to do anything or call Royal Caribbean? Want to use it to book a cruise next spring before our August 2022 cruise. I am just confused by how this all works and FCC's really confuse me. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Since you Lift and Shifted, I'd expect whatever you paid/applied to be moved automagically.

What I'm not following is from the original cancellation way back in May 2020 we got 2,700 and change in FCC. Used only 1,200 of it to book Sept 2020 and lift and shifts from there. Where is that 1,500 that is left and how/when can I use it? That is more that question I guess. Thanks for the info Matt, appreciate it. 

It used to be that you had to sail thr cruise you used the partial FCC on to be able to have an FCC issued for the remainder.  They have since changed that rule and you should be able to apply a single FCC across multiple bookings.  You should be able to call Royal with the FCC number and they can tell you the balance and be able to apply it to another clue.  Even better, get a TA to handle this for you!

58 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

It used to be that you had to sail thr cruise you used the partial FCC on to be able to have an FCC issued for the remainder.  They have since changed that rule and you should be able to apply a single FCC across multiple bookings.  You should be able to call Royal with the FCC number and they can tell you the balance and be able to apply it to another clue.  Even better, get a TA to handle this for you!

I have a TA, we're trying to figure everything out. Thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, DWanderman said:

The remaining portion of the FCC will be issued with a new certificate number - your TA would need to ask RCI to "manually" issue the new FCC certificate in order to use the remaining funds. In my experience this can take a few weeks, sometimes months.

That's perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for that answer. I may call Royal Caribbean anyway just to get an concrete answer from them. I've never called them, is it a painful process calling customer service with Royal Caribbean?

On 6/8/2021 at 10:11 PM, RCIfan1912 said:

That's perfect, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for that answer. I may call Royal Caribbean anyway just to get an concrete answer from them. I've never called them, is it a painful process calling customer service with Royal Caribbean?

Not painful, just might take a while for them to actually process it. Good luck!